One way flying safari to Maasai mara
At 8 o’clock you will be picked up from your Nairobi Hotel and commence the drive to Maasai Mara via the great rift valley view point where you will have a breathtaking view of the floor of the rift valley. Lunch will be picnic on the way. In the afternoon after you check in depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting.
In the evening at 4.00pm depart for a sunset game viewing drive in the Maasai Mara National Reserve where chances of seeing the big cats is extremely high, ends at 6:00pm.
Dinner and overnight at AA Lodge:https://aalodges.com/
Breakfast, then Leave for a whole day game drive with picnic lunch.
You will go all the way to the Mara River, the site of wildebeest migration.
After the game drive, board a plane that leaves mara at 4:00 pm.
Arrive at Wilson Airport whereby a driver will be waiting for you.
You will be dropped either to your hotel or the Airport.
USD 1000 for 1 person
USD 850 per person sharing based on 2 people
USD 780 per person sharing based on 3 to 5 people
USD 700 per person sharing based on 6 to 7 people
- All Transport during the safari
- Accommodation in Maasai Mara
- Park Entrance
- Plane from Mara to Nairobi
- Drop off at the International Airport or your hotel
- Bottled water
- Our assistance at any time
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi
- Drinks and beverages
- Balloon safari @USD 380 per person(conducted on day 2 early in the morning and continue with the normal program
- Masai Village @USD 20 per person