Sawela Lodge Naivasha is destination wedding is an once-in-a-lifetime experience and a wonderful adventure, not just for the bride and groom, but for everyone involved. When you combine the allure of travel, a remarkable location, and an extraordinary cause for celebration, the mix is rich with meaning, memories, and opportunities for bonding.
Destination weddings have captured the imagination of the modern bride for a number of reasons. A destination bride may be geographically separated from her family, or she may be marrying someone from another region. She and her fiancé may be avid travelers, driven to broaden their horizons through journeys. There are many reasons to choose a destination wedding and perhaps just as many reasons not to. The decision is not one to be made lightly, and it is important to go through the decision-making process before committing to a marriage celebration far from home.
The Sawela’ magnificent gardens are the ultimate location for garden wedding and their receptions, special moments and photo shoots
We delighted to have gotten this opportunity to provide you with our proposal for weddings at Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge.
We have based our proposal on the Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge as requested. Sawela Lodges has an excellent working knowledge of the lodge and venue proposed and we can therefore personally assure you that the quality and levels of services will meet your group’s expectations.
The transportation is based on luxury tour vans / bus with services of qualified English-speaking guides. Sawela Lodges uses only the very best providers for all transfers and excursions arrangements. An itemised cost for all services is attached on a separate spread sheet.
All prices are quoted in Kenya Shillings (KSHS) unless otherwise stated.
This proposal has been prepared for the mentioned wedding and determined dates mentioned on the cover page only. The rates are valid for this particular wedding only.
Please note that the following programme is a suggested one and it can be adapted according to your requirements and budget.
We sincerely hope that our proposal meets with your approval. Should further information be required, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WEDDING PROGRAM & COSTS
THE PACKAGE AMOUNT
* Cost of the special Dahlia Package Per Plate Ksh.6,000 /-
( Minimum Pax 350)
* Cost of the special Hawaiian Ginger Package Per Plate = Ksh.6,500 /-
( Minimum Pax 200)
* Cost of the special Rose wedding package Per Plate = Ksh 7,000 /-
( Minimum Pax 100)
* Cost of Special Delphinium package = Ksh. 5,500/-
* Buffet lunch plus a soft drink + Use of Sawela grounds per
Person ( Minimum Pax 100 – Maximum 1,000 Pax)
For Pax below 100 a supplement of = Ksh. 150,000 /- is
Evening party by the pool side Hall –( Elaborate Barbecue = Ksh. 4,500.00
+ Accompaniments) per person, Open Cash Bar
Cost of Soft Drinks Each -Soda (300ml) / Juice per Glass = Ksh. 250,00
/ Mineral Water (500ml)
Cost of Beers and a Glass of Wine Each = Ksh. 450.00
Cost of 05 ties wedding cake (1 for couple, 2 for in-laws CLIENTS OWN
and 2 for guests ) with a stand, setting, cutlery, wine
glasses and cake assistant – Optional
Flowers And Décor CLIENTS OWN
Hire Of Public address System + D. J Day Event & CLIENTS OWN
Evening party- Optional
Master of Ceremony + Entertainment – Optional CLIENTS OWN
Hire of transport from Nairobi to Sawela Lodge in a 25 = Ksh. 35, 000.00
setter Rosa Bus (per Bus per day) – Optional
Rates Valid : UNTIL 31st DEC 2021(Subject to availability)
• Accommodation at Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge based on half board basis (dinner Bed and breakfast).
Complementary Services for your package
• The Sawela Lodge will as a good gesture to the Bride throw in the following at no extra charge depending with the package.
1). 01 Bottle of Wine in Honey moon suite
2). Flower Petals on the bed
3). Breakfast on the bed
4). 01 Free night for the Couple.
5). 01 Hour Free boat ride for the couple
6). First Night of 1st Anniversary Free.
7). Free Tent, Seats and Tables
8). Free Use of grounds for church, reception and photo session.
9). Professional catering service and set up.
• Based on either use of a Rosa bus or a mini-bus. Pick and drop off at Nairobi city Centre.
• Hells Gate game drive: This is a two hour game drive at the park.
• Park fees is payable directly and each guest must have their identity cards / passport
• Boat ride: This is a two-hour activity. Each boat must have only 07 occupants Ksh.2000 p.p
• As per agreed Wedding Menu.
• All flights, airport or departure taxes and Visas.
• All drinks & any meals unless stated in costing.
• All tips and porter age.
• Value added services and other optional/additional activities, shown separately.
• Expenses of personal nature e.g. personal insurance, telephone and laundry.
• Lodge Porterage in/out for one piece of luggage per person.
• Tipping is voluntary. A recommended rate is Ksh. 50 for the porters and Ksh. 100 for the house keeping staff and Ksh. 80 at the restaurant.
• Price list of all drinks will be provided to all guests
• Extra bills payable by guests direct at the lodge upon departure or as advised by guest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(1).50% of the quoted amount shall be paid upon confirmation in order to guarantee the bookings (Negotiable)
(2).The rest of the balance must be cleared 15 days prior to the wedding date.
(3).Any Extras incurred during the process of the Wedding, shall be paid for the material day the event is concluded
1. Cancelation done within 90 day to the event day attracts a 30% penalty of the total wedding package.
2. Any Cancellation done before lapse of the 90 days bracket will attract a penalty of 20 % on deposit made
1.1. Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge representative will be assigned to this group to manage the entire program. This includes on-site arrangements.
1.2. Please note that no bookings have been made at this stage. This offer is subject to availability upon confirmation unless otherwise stated.
1.3. Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge reserves the right to change the program and schedule according to prevailing weather conditions.
1.4. The Sawela Lodge is highly concerned with the plight of the physically challenged persons, and has put in place facilities to cater for their various needs.
1.5. This proposal cost is subject to change due to unforeseeable changes in fuel and other levies.
We are looking forward to being your host of choice.