Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport; picked up with our driver and then transferred to Springlands hotel or similar hotel in Moshi for overnight and morning breakfast.
Day 2: After breakfast, picked from Springlands hotel and drive to Marangu gate then hike to Mandara hut.
Day 3: Mandara Huts (2,740 m/9,000 ft) to Horombo Huts (3,690 m/12,100 ft) 11 km, 6-8 hours Heath land
Day 4: Acclimatization day on the mountain
Day 5: Horombo Huts (3,690 m/12,100 ft) to Kibo Huts (4,695 m/15,400 ft) 10 km, 6-8 hours Alpine Desert
Day 6: Summit Day! Kibo Huts 4,695 m/15,400 ft) to Uhuru Peak (5,895 m/19,340 ft) to Horombo Huts (3,690 m/12,100 ft) 4 km up, 14 km down 10-15 hours Alpine Desert
Day 7: Horombo Huts (3,690 m/12,100 ft) to Marangu Gate (1,830 m/6,000 ft) to Moshi (890 m/2,920 ft) 18 km, 5-7 hours: at Springlands hotel for overnight; bed and breakfast.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport for the flight back home. End of the tour.
USD 2035 FOR 1 PERSON PRIVATE
USD 1975 FOR 1 PERSON GROUP JOINING
USD 1741 PER PERSON FOR 2 – 5 PEOPLE JOINING
USD 1670 PER PERSON FOR 6 – 10 PEOPLE JOINING
PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- 2 Nights accommodation at Springlands Hotel – Bed & Breakfast Basis
- All park fees
- National Park approved guides and porters
- 18% VAT
- Accommodation on the mountain (Three-man mountain tents used for two people only on all routes except for Marangu Route as accommodation is in huts.) Stools, a mess tent and hot water for washing are provided on the mountain.
- Meals on the mountain
- Transport from Moshi at Springlands hotel to the Starting point of the mountain and return to Moshi at Springlands hotel
Prices do not include:
- Tips to driver, porters and guide
- Items of personal nature
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport ($20/person one-way)
- Transfer from Arusha per private car hire $100 one way
- Climbing gear – sleeping bags, shoes etc.
Please note you will need a Yellow Fever Inoculation, this must be done no later than 10 days prior to departure. If you have had any previous history of Liver Disorders you must consult your physician first. Malaria prophylactics are a must.
Please ensure you have sufficient Medical Cover for the duration of your trip and in particular to cover you while doing the Kilimanjaro Climb