The tour takes 3 to 4 hours including 2 to 3 hours walk.You can do the tour in the morning or afternoon. You will be able to visit different places including an orphanage/school built by ‘mama Tunza’. Meet this impressive woman and look at her work in the childrens home. A bead factory: in Kibera everything is being reused and so are also the bones from the butcher. See how these bones turn into beads. You will also have a chance to visit a typical Kibera-house. Feel welcome in one of the houses in Kibera and ask your questions about the day-to-day live in Kibera. You will also visit the biogas center: a fantastic view over Kibera and picture-point. You can see that also human waste is not wasted here.
USD 90 for 1 person
USD 60 per person for 2-6 people
- Pickup and dropoff to your hotel.
- All Transport
- Drinking water
- Tour fees.
- Our assistance at any point.
- Guide born and brought up in Kibera.
- Guard for you to feel safe.
- Tips (optional)
- Drinks and beverages.
- Airport pick ups/and hotels that aren’t in the city centre/Westland’s at an extra cost(USD 20)