7am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
11am – Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
1pm – Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
1pm – Drive to Naivasha for lunch.(own expense)
2pm – Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
4pm – End of all activities and start the drive to Nakuru.
Overnight stay at Matfam Lanet resort.
NOTE: You can upgrade to lake Nakuru Lodge at an extra cost.
Early morning half day game drive in Lake Nakuru national park with picnic lunch.
End of game drive after Lunch and depart for Nairobi 3 hours drive,
arrive around 5 pm
End of program
The cost is :
USD 540 for 1 person
USD 390 per person sharing based on 2 people
USD 340 per person sharing based on 3 people
USD 315 per person sharing based on 4-5 people
USD 290 per person sharing based on 6-7 people
- All meals except lunch on the first day
- All entrances to hells gate and lake Nakuru National Park
- Bike renting fees in Hell’s gate,
- Biking guide in hells gate
- Experienced tour guide.
- All entrances for car and driver in Lake Nakuru
- Traveling with a proper safari car with a pop up roof for easier game viewing.
- Lunch on the first day
- Boat ride @USD 20 per person